Dating for marriage is more than “what’s your favorite color?” For me anyone I allow in my world must first go out to eat with me! I can tell a lot about a person through one dinner date!
1. Classy or stuck up!
2. Interactions with others/server and surrounding guests.
3. Consideration: never be gluttonous before a king.
4. Taste/ gin or tequila tells a lot!
5. Communication skills.
6. Self esteem level.
7. Confidence level.
8. Religious affiliations.
9. Belief systems.
12. Level of cleanliness/ nails, hair, shirt collar.
13. Overall Intelligence level!
14. Addictions and weaknesses.
You really need to know these things before date #2
University of life360